School contact details
Oakdale Primary School
Cheetham Hill Road
0161 367 9299
All children starting Oakdale have Special Educational Needs (SEN) and enter school either under assessment arrangements or with an Education, Health & Care Plan (EHCP).
School admits those children who principally require a special curriculum focused on the key areas of communication, self-help, physical, social, and personal development.
Admissions are agreed in consultation with the Tameside Local Authority.
Information about Ofsted and reports can be found on our Ofsted page.
Please take a look at our Achievement Statement alongside School Performance data for more information about how our performance compares with national age-related expectations.
Curriculum information can be found in the curriculum section of our site.
School complaints procedure
PE and sport premium for primary schools
Special Educational Needs (SEN) and disability information
Our equality objectives are –
- To promote spiritual, moral, social, and cultural development through all appropriate curricular and extra-curricular opportunities. We aim to meet this objective with particular reference to issues of equality and diversity.
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rice range of experiences, both in and beyond school.
- To ensure that classroom and corridor displays promote diversity, race, gender, and ethnicity and staff support the learning needs of pupils.
- Recognise and represent the talents of gifted and talented pupils and those with dual and multiple exceptionalities.
- To ensure that positive attitudes towards men and women are promoted, and that stereotypes are challenged.
- Ensure that all pupils’ voices are heard and that pupils have access to appropriate opportunities for progression.
- Ensure that all parents, regardless of their individual circumstances, are supported to access information about their child’s progress at school.
- Ensure that the governing body of the school reflects that of the wider community.
- Ensure that all pupils can participate in extra-curricular activities, and that through them stereotypes are challenged.
Please contact the school if you would like further information.
Governors’ information and duties
Governor’s information and duties can be found in the governors section of this website.
Charging and remissions policies
Values and ethos
Read about our values and ethos on our dedicated page.
Requests for paper copies
Please contact the school if you require paper copies of any documents or information on this website.
Our school Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Shane Williams of Global Policing Limited